TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Note (unless indicated otherwise):
1. Dates and Programs are subject to change. If an event needs to be cancelled by the organizer, deposits will be returned or credited.
2. If you cancel after registrations have closed, you will lose your deposit.
3. Course fees may vary from clinic to clinic, as venue fee and/or cost for biospecimen etc. may have to be added to the basic course fee. Refer to individual listing
4. Coffee/tea/ refreshments are provided and included in the course fee. Bring your own lunch, please.
5. Tools and gloves can be purchased on the day (but you can bring your own tools if you have some already)
6. Wear old clothes (no shorts, please!)
7. You may have to bring your own seating (check with organizer)
8. Liability disclaimers must be signed for each "hands-on" workshop
9. I have student accommodation , $40 per person per night B&B please book your room when you register
If there is no clinic or workshop near you, then consider hosting one!
All you need is SIX people!
EDUCATIONAL BAREHOOFCARE CLINIC !
OR ORGANIZE A HOOFCARE WORKSHOP, LECTURE,
The Clinic Coordinator website
(CLICK to find most suitable course for YOU)
Carola Adolf NEP (nat. accr. Level IV workplace trainer and assessor)
is a registered
Equine Soundness School (USA) and
Agriculture Certificate III (RTE30103) Equine Hoof Care/Trimming
6th of December 2014
at Bass, Victoria
Limited spaces - Please register with $50 non-refundable deposit. Registration open until 28th of November